The Duende
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for guests to post their messages

+2
skywriter
Tonnie_rocca
6 posters

Go down

A place for guests to post their messages Empty A place for guests to post their messages

Post by Tonnie_rocca Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:49 pm

Dear Guest
Welcome to the Duende.
Just choose a user name and post your message here, if you wish.
Thank you
Tonnie

bee bee bee
Tonnie_rocca
Tonnie_rocca

Back to top Go down

A place for guests to post their messages Empty suboleaks

Post by cupcake Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:06 pm

Hi Tonnie and the rest of the gang at Susahumor,

Just have to let you know how entertaining (and gobsmacking!) the past two days have been! I left Susahumor because I was spending too much time reading and not attending to other things in life, but I view the Guest section at Susahumor on a regular basis. I am amazed at the courage and perseverance over the past months to get down to the truth. I somehow didn't think it was going to happen but the past couple of days have been an eye opener. And yes, this is better than reading crime fiction!

Cheers,
cupcake cheers

cupcake

Back to top Go down

A place for guests to post their messages Empty Hi cupcake

Post by Tonnie_rocca Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:24 pm

So that is where you are hiding... LOL
I'm sorry that you left, we are missing you, me in particular in my morning- which is your evening- time slot...
Do you mind if I say hello to all from you?

Love and see you.
Tonnie
Tonnie_rocca
Tonnie_rocca

Back to top Go down

A place for guests to post their messages Empty hi cupcake

Post by skywriter Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:13 am

Hello Cupcake! Thanks for saying hi to us. Nice to know you're still on the planet. I know exactly what you mean about time spent reading and not getting things done in the real world. But unlike you, I don't have the strength of character to quit. Glad you read the news at DJG's. Yes, it's been kind of crazy, but never dull. Tune in when you can. See ya in the funny papers!
skywriter
skywriter

Back to top Go down

A place for guests to post their messages Empty Thanks :-)

Post by cupcake Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:04 am

Yes, please say hello to all. I wanted to communicate and when I read that guests can post in The Duende site, I did that. I am intrigued as to the outcome so I will keep reading all the blogs that I can as a guest. (I already fell behind in tasks that I should have been doing the past couple of days Rolling Eyes ).

All the best,
cupcake cheers

cupcake

Back to top Go down

A place for guests to post their messages Empty Re: A place for guests to post their messages

Post by luz Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:00 pm

all good things to you too cupcake cow2
luz
luz

Back to top Go down

A place for guests to post their messages Empty Re: A place for guests to post their messages

Post by whisper Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:28 am

Hi cupcake ,
So good to hear from you and that you are well. We miss you and just maybe one day you can join us again.
hug
whisper
whisper

Back to top Go down

A place for guests to post their messages Empty Possible Anonymous Blogger Observations

Post by Guest1 Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:40 am

Have I missed something? To me it's obvious that the anonymous blogger (Suboleaks) is likely to be Sassyone (great stuff by the way).

In in the comments section for "Nope, not us", on 18 February 2011 IChris addresses a note to Sassy for her crass comment about another member ME (ie Martha Ellen). Then if you go to "Life changes, people grow – a mother's blog" and to the 18 February 2011 entry, Sassyone openly admits to starting "the blog" and the crass comment has been removed from the entry. I had seen the original entry in suboleaks.blogspot and it was part of the entry and not an added comment by a reader of the blog. And when I went back to check it, after reading Sassyone's entry in her "a mother's blog", that sentence referring to Martha Ellen was removed (I won't repeat it because it was a crass and vulgar thing to write).

Now, I can't quite remember how I stumbled across it but it was via simply clicking on a link here and there after Googling here and there (I'm no computer hacker or code writer – don't have the skills nor the interest), but the comments of natalyagwen on Twitter (it comes up on a Google search but not on a Twitter name search) have links to the suboleaks blogspot and to the "a mother's blog", and another charming term used is used in the tweet of 12 Feb by Natalya.

So, is Sassyone the suboleaks writer or not? To me it seems like she is and you know what they say…hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. She hasn't exactly gone out of her way to cover her tracks.

This whole attacking of the SBFII forum (and I'm no fan of it either) is getting way out of hand and obsessive. That forum is now a secondary communication base for the internet savvy members who appear to be using Twitter to keep in touch rather than posting in the forum. You only have to look at the twitter tweets for PickledTink12 and some of her followings: MRSNAG (Irma?), Carlos (Kalua_) and the list goes on (from clicking one link which leads to another to another) and it's not a crime to click on links because that is why they are there for.

The SBFII, for social networking purposes, is now for the old diehards who haven't quite grasped the use of other methods of internet social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook.

All the investigation into who the cyber-bully is or was, appears to have become an obsession. I'm not on SBFII's side, far from it, but life is for living in the present. Put aside what happened a year ago or two years ago and move on.

I am not going to identify myself because a username on the internet is just that, a username. If you track my IP address of course you will see whereabouts in the world I am, but I'm just an observer who felt compelled to speak up when I read comments by persons being on edge by not knowing who the anonymous blogger is and when they throw accusations of persons being moles and spies. The internet does afford anonymity and anonymity is not a crime when one does not cause harm to others. The cyber-bully was not anonymous and look at all the havoc created by him/her.

from
it doesn't matter who I am.

Guest1

Back to top Go down

A place for guests to post their messages Empty Anonymous Blogger Observations 2

Post by Guest1 Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:43 am

For some reason the reference links did not appear on the original message above and so I have removed the hyperlinks.

Guest1

Back to top Go down

A place for guests to post their messages Empty Anonymous Blogger Observations 3

Post by Guest1 Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:50 am

Nope, they are still not appearing. Let's try it this way:

http - sbfandomourstory dot blogspot dot com (Nope, not us)
http - subofan dot wordpress dot com (Life changes, people grow - a mother's blog)
http - suboleaks dot blogspot dot com (Suboleaks)

Guest1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonnie_rocca Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:28 am

In my book an anonymous poster is always a coward, in particular if publicly accusing a person by name, in a case we actually don't know anything about.
I have said several times that I don't like the destructive style of this leaks blogger.
But I appreciate even less anonymous posters throwing around baseless accusations.

Tonnie
Tonnie_rocca
Tonnie_rocca

Back to top Go down

A place for guests to post their messages Empty I am not Suboleaks

Post by Sassyone Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:10 am

Trust me on this, as I don't write like that. I don't have anything else to write about. I got one file from someone a while back and decided to share it. I repeat I am not Suboleaks.

Sassyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonnie_rocca Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:18 am

Sassyone wrote:Trust me on this, as I don't write like that. I don't have anything else to write about. I got one file from someone a while back and decided to share it. I repeat I am not Suboleaks.
Sassy, I believe you for a series of reasons... chesire
Tonnie_rocca
Tonnie_rocca

Back to top Go down

Post by janakimack Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:15 pm

Well if it doesn't matter to you who you are, then why should it matter to us? And if it doesn't matter to us who you are, then why should it matter to us what you say, or think?

False accusations are unfair and unjust and are based on a host of assumptions...

I suggest you go and have your say on a site that wants to create disharmony - here we want creativity - preferably positive, constructive and helpful.

Bye.
janakimack
janakimack

Back to top Go down

Post by sky Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:01 pm

[quote="Guest 1,2,3..."]from
it doesn't matter who I am.[/b][/color]
Only if you want to be believed. ~ skywriter

sky

Back to top Go down

Post by treedeen Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:28 pm

Sassyone wrote:CITATION REMOVED

Oh my goodness, Sassyone (PART REMOVED). This just is not nice. I would feel so much better if it were removed. Treedeen

Last edited by treedeen on Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:07 am; edited 2 times in total
treedeen
treedeen

Back to top Go down

Post by lchris Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:29 pm

Sassy, I know you are upset and angry, but I think you should remove or edit your comment. Please. It's very personal and very mean.

lchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonnie_rocca Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:56 am

I removed Sassy's post, and edited the citation and reference to it out of Treedeen's (sorry, Tree I love you).
I hope that our guests do not force me to close this open part of the forum.
Tonnie
Tonnie_rocca
Tonnie_rocca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down