The Duende
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Susan Boyle blogs

4 posters

Go down

New Susan Boyle blogs Empty New Susan Boyle blogs

Post by Tonnie_rocca Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:00 pm

Tonnie_rocca
Tonnie_rocca

Back to top Go down

New Susan Boyle blogs Empty Re: New Susan Boyle blogs

Post by Tonnie_rocca Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:22 pm

Just have a look at todays' new posts on these blogs...
Tonnie_rocca
Tonnie_rocca

Back to top Go down

New Susan Boyle blogs Empty Knudt's newest, 14 December...

Post by Tonnie_rocca Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:39 am

Knudt's newest... (link) Suspect

O villainy! Ho! let the door be lock'd

Kalua: As administrator of this forum Susan Boyle comes first, but the protection of all the members of this forum is my duty.

The protection of members should indeed be a priority. But the forum has consistently failed to protect members from a persistent and dangerous cyber-bully. This person has had at least 23 different identities on the forum alone. He has plagued Susan Boyle sites all over the internet.

He has concocted and/or exacerbated damaging stories about Susan, her family, her management team and her fans. He has posted online, and sent messages by PM and by email. He has even tried to profit from his malicious fabrications by selling them to eager tabloids and told fans to 'watch for' it.

He has told many lies to many people, but one of his most successful attacks on the Susan Boyle fan community occurred last July. He was instrumental in the uproar on the forum because he was in communication with Lonni, Judy, Mirrim, CanadianBill, UKSusanfanAnn and Marty, to name a few.

He had somehow gained credibility with both Admins and some Staff and members as Mark Conner/Orgonon and perhaps other false identities. He may well have been in touch with other staff and members. He convinced them that the other fan sites were going to “takeover” SBFII. He told lies about lchris, Citroenlady, Dyebat and others.

He has told many lies about fans from Susan Boyle fansites. He sent messages with those lies to other fans and to Susan Boyle's family and Sony and her management companies. Then he proceeded to accuse the fans who received his messages of being the ones who started the false rumors. He often twisted facts around like that, pitting one person or group against another. It is sick.

The SBFII site Admins and some Staff have known about him in his various guises for many months. They have banned him repeatedly, but he keeps coming back. He has been able to continue fooling people because no one will publicly post his false identities, emails and stories so that all members of the Susan Boyle community would be informed and forewarned.

LChris has lobbied hard for this information to be made available to you, the members, for your safety. Yet, the Board, Admins and Staff refuse. They are (and have been) taking advice from Sony's lawyers. I find it hard to believe that Sony's lawyers have been given the full extent of what the Admins and Staff know about this situation. I seriously doubt that they would put themselves in a position of liability over a prolific cyber-stalker, cyber-bully.
Tonnie_rocca
Tonnie_rocca

Back to top Go down

Post by bajaraquel Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:50 pm

must go read the blogs!
bajaraquel
bajaraquel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonnie_rocca Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:25 am

Citroenlady, Sunday 19 December 2010 (link)

Renaissance

For the first time since mid July I can write with a feeling of optimism. That feeling has been hard-won.

I put everything I had into trying to bring about reintegration of members at susan-boyle.com. After the Board report I did everything I could to illustrate the parody of democracy that I saw enacted there. I could not 'go gently into that dark night' as Board members seemed able to do.

'Divide and Conquer' is a very effective tactic to maintain control of people. It is one I have found is not only employed by cyber stalker trolls. Truth is usually the first casualty, and secrecy and paranoia can make fools of us all.

This year has been gruelling; my personal annus horribilis. It demanded so much energy, that once I could no longer see any resolution there, I took the decision to resign. I can honestly say, I have not looked back since.

Not everything has been negative of course. One wonderful thing that has happened since July is that people have shown their true colours and many have had the courage to nail those colours to the mast. Several members I had found myself head to head with in the past I am now honoured to call friend. It became obvious as time passed, that the empathy we felt against injustice far outweighed other matters. We got to know each other better...

If fans could not be reunited from across the Susan Boyle community via the forum at susan-boyle.com, could it happen somewhere else? Could there be a Renaissance of our community as a whole? Some lateral thinking was called for.....

Lchris offered to help knudt and I set up a new forum where everyone was welcome. Somewhere where everyone is treated with the same courtesy and is subject to the same (few) rules, applied transparently.

It is with great pleasure (and a little trepidation) that I can tell you that a new forum has been put in place where each and every one of you is welcome. All we ask is that you do not come 'in disguise' and treat each other and the forum kindly.

We extend a warm welcome to you all at Susan Boyle Fans and we look forward to seeing you there.

dancingcow dancingcow dancingcow dancingcow dancingcow
Tonnie_rocca
Tonnie_rocca

Back to top Go down

New Susan Boyle blogs Empty Citroenlady's latest blog, Wednesday, 12 January 2011

Post by Tonnie_rocca Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:11 am

Citroenlady's latest blog, Wednesday, 12 January 2011 (link)

Speak the Truth and Shame the Devil. batscratch batscratch

The truth is "hate speech" only to those who have something to hide.

(Michael Rivero)

January 11th 2011 will go down as another dark day in the history of susan-boyle.com.

This afternoon Knudt was banned from that forum by kalua for "disruptive beahviour (stet) on the forum."

What had she posted today to deserve such a fate? What was so disruptive?

Not a thing!

This afternoon Knudt was saving print versions of threads for her own reference. It is important to her to be accurate in her blogs.

She received an email notification of a PM from kalua. She had to read the message in her Hotmail account as she was unable to read the message on the forum; she had already been banned.

This is the message she received,

Knudt

For the last several days you have been copying and printing entire threads.If I see you doing it once more you or one of your croonies I will ban you and the lot.

I'm absolutely sure that the international court in The Hague will accept your complaint.

Your behaviour in this forum has become intolerable, you are warned! and if this pm lands in your blog, the same applies a complete ban.

Kalua
Administrator

It is a good thing that someone is preserving threads from susan-boyle.com because today quite a few 'disappeared'.

Why? Unless there is something to hide of course.....
Tonnie_rocca
Tonnie_rocca

Back to top Go down

New Susan Boyle blogs Empty A note on Knudt's blog, 12 January 2011

Post by Tonnie_rocca Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:30 am

A note on Knudt's blog (12 January 2011):

It appears that the entire Transparency thread has been deleted. However, I have previously made a copy of the entire thread.

Fortunately there are several copies around. Aren't they crazy?? Suspect Suspect

Dyebat o Dyebat, how great thou art, and how great have thou been with the plans for the SBFII forum... I love you I love you I love you I love you
And public thanks again to DJG, Lchris, Knudt and Citro for starting their forums... chesire chesire
Tonnie_rocca
Tonnie_rocca

Back to top Go down

Post by bernicer Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:44 pm

Please check for updates to the blog links in the first post on this thread.
bernicer
bernicer

Back to top Go down

Post by luz Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:59 pm

I have been told that we are experincing technical problems, I am affraid I don't have a clue on how to fix them, so we must wait for Tonnie to look at them when available. Sorry girls, we are having a long siesta here anyway, enjoy the weather. sunny sunny those who can and those who can not study

Laters dancingcow dancingcow dancingcow
luz
luz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonnie_rocca Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:53 pm

luz wrote:I have been told that we are experincing technical problems, I am affraid I don't have a clue on how to fix them, so we must wait for Tonnie to look at them when available. Sorry girls, we are having a long siesta here anyway, enjoy the weather. sunny sunny those who can and those who can not study

Laters dancingcow dancingcow dancingcow
It seems that all Photobucket images are missing temporarely, same at DJG's, so it's not only us, we will have to wait... chesire chesire
Tonnie_rocca
Tonnie_rocca

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonnie_rocca Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:54 am

New blog by Knudt.... (link).

Monday, March 12, 2012

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil.........."

Relativity applies to physics, not ethics.
Albert Einstein

It has been quite a while since I wrote anything for this blog. I have already provided the results of our investigation into of the events of July 2010 on the Susan Boyle Fans International, Inc. (SBFII) forum. The database showed that staff members JudyOkla and Danileo engaged in sabotage and subterfuge.

Many people have read those results and have told me that they believe them. NO ONE has publically disputed the facts which I presented. They can be verified by independent investigation.*

Now it has been brought to my attention that SBFII has chosen to reward one of the major participants in the deception, JudyOkla, with the position of Admin of SBFII. Also, earlier this year, JudyOkla was made an “honorary member”.

Kalua: "The first Honorary Member of this year is JudyOkla, Judy has done for this forum more than anybody can ever fathom. I cannot think of anybody more deserving than Judy for HM. Congrats!!"

SBFII chose to honor JudyOkla in spite of what she has been shown to have done during the events in question. Ironically, JudyOkla probably has done more than most members can fathom. But much of it was neither positive nor honorable. More than anything else, this reveals the attitude of the forum staff and administration toward the malfeasance of July 2010.

Now that they are making her an admin of the forum, I think a reminder of JudyOkla’s actions is in order.

JudyOkla, along with Danileo, created fake admin accounts on the forum. Those fake admins proceeded to cause chaos and confusion on the forum. This mischief was blamed on others, who were falsely accused of trying to take over the forum. JudyOkla and Danileo then tried to cover up some of their actions, with the assistance of Pickled Tink.

The evidence for this can be seen at my previous blogs:
New Admins?
User Change Log
"changehistory"
Admin Permissions
Admin Mischief?

I know that many staff members of SBFII have read my blogs detailing the actions of JudyOkla and Danileo. If the Board and staff had any doubts about my findings, they would have actually investigated it themselves. And they would have found exactly the same things I found.

Their choice to reward JudyOkla with an Admin position shows that those running SBFII either already knew and approved of her actions or simply do not care. It demonstrates that they have no regard or desire for the truth. But it is nothing I did not already know, evidenced by the fact that they have not tangibly exhibited any moral or personal responsibility over the events of July 2010 and the consequences.

It is unfortunate that those in charge of SBFII chose to reward bad behavior. But it is in keeping with the way the fan site has been run for quite a while. It makes me sad to think of what that forum could have been. It could have continued to be the lively, interesting and friendly fan site it showed promise of being in the early days. Instead, the fansite staff engaged in heavy-handed and arbitrary moderation which soured the mood. Resentment and petty squabbles ensued, leaving a poisoned atmosphere.

Now they have consolidated their imperious management style by putting one of the miscreants from the forum upheaval in charge. This inexcusable action reflects poorly on the entire staff.

You can't put someone else in charge of your morals. Ethics is a personal discipline. - Price Pritchett

How can supposedly ‘good’ people tolerate such behavior? But it seems they not only tolerate it, they endorse it, even knowing what JudyOkla did.

*I have reason to believe that some may have misrepresented the facts privately. Should any Board member be interested, I will share the actual data from the database with them, so they can decide for themselves. The same data has also always been independently available to the Board, should they demand it.

cknudt@hotmail.com
Tonnie_rocca
Tonnie_rocca

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonnie_rocca Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:09 am

New blog entry by CL... (link).

Tuesday, 13 March 2012

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest...

"we see what the mebers ahev to say - if theya r4e sifficuently behind us we may ride this out" - Hils (aka Pickled Tink) 7/18/2010

If it were not for the number of people whose reputations were so badly damaged in the appalling deception carried out by Judy Okla and Danileo in July 2010, the recent appointment of Judy as Administrator of SBFII would be laughable. Quite honestly, you couldn't make this stuff up!

I thought I might provide the most basic of Cliff Notes for those readers whose memories need refreshing in the 18 months that have passed since those shameful events. All of the information I am listing CAN be proved, incontrovertibly.

On July 17th/18th 2010 word spread amongst the staff at SBFII that an attempt was to be made to 'take over the forum' by 'DJGers', i.e. members of Susahumor. This false rumour was instigated by a cyber troll who had somehow won the trust of the staff at SBFII (even though he had been banned under many different aliases.) The staff encouraged the falsehoods and helped spread them.

Staff started resigning, including Kalua (admin) and this continued throughout the day. It was obviously pre-planned, probably on the assumption that there would be a clamour for their return, but that didn't happen.

New admin accounts appeared 'out of the blue' and all sorts of mischief, mayhem and confusion ensued. There was manufactured hysteria about banned members returning to the forum, even though the staff knew that new accounts had to be approved by a moderator before becoming full members.

Some members panicked, there was a hue and cry, and the remaining staff resigned leaving lChris to try and cope with what looked like, to all intents and purposes, an attack on the forum. If the staff had seriously believed the forum was under attack, would they really have resigned and abandoned the members to their fate?

lChris was eventually unable to cope single-handed and asked for volunteers with some admin experience to assist, so another member and I eventually stepped forward and did what we could to help. We had no idea at that time what was happening. lChris had expected Tink and the staff to return on July 19th. They did not. Tink claimed that lChris was preventing her from doing so, but that was a lie.

Afterwards, when the staff DID agree to return, I was accused of letting banned members in. The fact is, NO banned members were readmitted to the forum, but members were encouraged to think they were, in the chaos. Even so, Pickled Tink later made a deliberate attempt to incriminate me in an official statement of the Board of Directors.

Kalua was re-admitted as a staff member. He could not become a member of the Board as he refused to give his personal information to dyebat who needed it to register officers of the intended non-profit organization that would become SBFII.

Pressure was put on the Board to carry out an investigation, in an effort to determine the perpetrators and to exonerate innocent parties. In the end Tink arranged for an 'independent' examination of the database by one of her son's mates.....
He answered the questions she put to him, but they were not designed to reveal any information that Tink and the Board did not want disclosed.

The Board made a ridiculous statement full of inaccuracies which played fast and loose with the truth. Facts were manipulated by Tink to cover the antics of JudyOkla and Danileo and it contained a generalized 'apology' to the perpetrators as well as the victims of the farce.

Eventually dyebat became so exasperated with the lack of progress of the SBFII Board investigation that she requested additional help to examine the database.

Knudt's systematic examination of the database revealed very clearly that JudyOkla and Danileo were behind the forum fiasco. She laid out the evidence painstakingly so that everyone had the chance to see the truth. Here is a link: http://newsforsusanboylefans.blogspot.com/

Many of the staff at SBFII denied ever reading knudt's blog which just adds to the mountain of lies already told. We KNOW that staff members and Board members read them. And that some of them KNOW that they contain an accurate, truthful record of events.

So, JudyOkla is now admin of SBFII. No members of DJG's forum, or any other forum, ever had designs on SBFII, but it begs the question in my mind that perhaps someone else did....

Many of us are familiar with the concept of psychological 'projection'; ascribing one's own thoughts, feelings and motivation to others.

We had thought that the accusations that someone wanted to take over the forum were completely false, but did they perhaps have some basis in fact, but not from 'outsiders'? Did JudyOkla and Danileo plan this way back in July 2010?

I am reminded of some very wise words,

To do evil a human being must first of all believe that what he's doing is good... Ideology - that is what gives devildoing its long-sought justification and gives the evildoer the necessary steadfastness and determination. That is the social theory which helps to make his acts seem good instead of bad in his own and others' eyes, so that he won't hear reproaches and curses but will receive praise and honors. - Alexandr Solzhenitsyn
Tonnie_rocca
Tonnie_rocca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down